Transient scores: England 198/9 (Jason Roy 61, Jos Buttler 34, Alex Hales 30; Hardik Pandya four/38, Siddarth Kaul 2/35) misplaced to India 201/three (Rohit Sharma100*, Virat Kohli 43, Hardik Pandya 33*; David Willey 1/37) by 7 wickets
- India gained the ultimate T20I of a three-match collection by seven wickets and sealed a 2-1 collection win. That is the eighth consecutive three-match T20I collection which India have gained, they’ve by no means misplaced a three-T20I collection.
- Deepak Chahar grew to become the 76th T20I participant for India, changing Bhuvneshwar Kumar within the enjoying XI.
- Jason Roy made his third T20I half-century, ending up with 67 off 31 balls (four×four, 7×6) and getting England off to a blistering begin.
- Hardik Pandya recorded his finest bowling figures in all T20I cricket, taking 4 for 38 and serving to India prohibit England to a complete lower than 200.
- MS Dhoni grew to become solely the second wicketkeeper in T20I cricket to impact 5 dismissals in an innings. However he’s the primary wicketkeeper in T20Is to take 5 catches in an innings. He has additionally turn into the primary to take 50 catches in T20 Worldwide cricket. The previous captain at present has 54 catches on this format of cricket.
- Rohit Sharma scored his third T20I hundred (and now has essentially the most centuries in T20I by an Indian batsman), ending with an unbeaten 56-ball 100 and guiding India to a series-winning, seven-wicket win.
- Rohit additionally grew to become the second Indian batsman—after Virat Kohli did so within the second T20I in Cardiff—and the fifth total, to finish 2000 T20I runs.
- Virat Kohli recorded his 11th win as Indian T20 captain, main India for the 17th time on this format.