sixth ODI, statistical highlights
- India gained the sixth ODI by wickets and with it, gained this six-match sequence by a 1-5 margin.
- Virat Kohli made his 35th ODI century and the 21st in a run-chase, serving to India chase down the goal of 205 with a whopping 107 balls to spare.
- Shardul Thakur, taking part in his third one-day worldwide and instead of Bhuvneshwar Kumar, registered his finest ODI bowling figures of four for 52 in eight.5 overs.
- Virat Kohli went previous 500 runs this ODI sequence and now holds the report for probably the most runs in a bilateral sequence (558).
- This was Virat Kohli’s 38th win as Indian ODI captain, in 49 matches.